3 Year Anniversary Event Upcoming:
Next Friday 07/07/17 marks Unturned's 3rd year on Steam! I can't believe it's been so long already. The time has just flown by, I've loved every second of it, and I'm excited to continue working on Unturned in the years to come.
As part of the event Unturned will finally be transitioning out of early access, and to celebrate it will be accompanied by the 22.214.171.124 update containing the new map I've been working on these past months!
(Spoiler warning!) Click below to watch the trailer for 126.96.36.199: New Map Trailer
The main release trailer for Unturned has been updated as well: Unturned Trailer
Thanks to the Hawaii team for acting in these new trailers!
- Added no weapons/no buildables safezone node options.
- Added Flag_Short_Random NPC reward type.
- Improved landscape and foliage system to automatically spawn when clicked in the type browser.
- Tweaked ambient audio to randomly increase and decrease in volume.
- Fixed landscape holes interfering with interacting.
- Fixed multiple quest related bugs on Hawaii.
- Fixed underground player spawns on Hawaii.
- Fixed water volume near Kailua Kona on Hawaii.
- Fixed lava killboxes at Muana Kea on Hawaii.
- Fixed some minor visual bugs on Hawaii.
- Fixed abuse in magma boss chamber on Hawaii.