- Added popular workshop item display to main menu news.
- Added ability to spawn level objects from the asset browser and modify them in the devkit.
- Added object upgrade wizard to convert old objects to work in the devkit and Use_Legacy_Objects option.
- Added new upgraded visibility groups options to devkit.
- Improved skin acceptor tool.
- Improved images in news to expand/contract when clicked.
- Improved RAM usage.
- Updated BattlEye.
- Fixed timing related duplication bug with a few item types.
- Fixed getting stuck in corner of windmill.
- Fixed closing doors into vehicles.
- Fixed incorrectly formatted secondary skin outputs.
Featured Workshop Slot
The main menu now automatically features an announcement post about one of the top three workshop items from the past month. The goal here is to help give traffic to some of the best community content when you might not otherwise see it, and I can manually highlight/promote specific high quality workshop items that aren't getting the attention they deserve.
If your map is using the devkit you can now convert old objects to work properly with the devkit tools by using the upgrade wizard and then setting Use_Legacy_Objects to false in the map config. I'd recommend making a backup first though because this is still probably a bit wonky. If you're using the new landscape features this will speed up iteration significantly rather than swapping between the editors, and the new selection tool is far superior even in its unfinished state.
While not publicly useful I did put a couple more days this week into improving the skin accepting tools, so future stockpile waves/crates will be much faster to setup on my end.