- Improved scale tool to adjust sensitivity by bounds of mesh.
- Tweaked chainsaw and jackhammer to alert zombies in a larger area. [Increased to 24m from 8m]
- Fixed to only allowing climbing while standing, sprinting or swimming.
- Fixed off by one error when killed while spawning into server.
- Fixed to scale up backpacks/vests slightly on mega zombie model.
This week I mostly finished decorating the landscape - I underestimated just how long it takes to place down all those boulders on the cliffsides so there's a few patches that still need doing. My goal for next week is to make good headway on finalizing the layouts of each location and filling buildings with furniture.