Hawaii is Unturned's first Curated map and now available in-game!
It's been built from the ground up by the following community workshop creators:
Justin "Gamez2much" Morton
Terran "Spyjack" Orion
Alex "Rainz2much" Stoyanov
Amanda "Mooki2much" Hubler
If you are enjoying the map and would like to support them consider checking out the new Hawaii Mystery Box!
View Hawaii Map Mystery Box
We're trying something a bit different - this past week I've been involved cleaning up and fixing the map, but the continued development remains in their hands (although I will still help with fixes, making sure it fits the artstyle, etc) and they'll be able to upload updates to the map. You can submit your feedback/bug reports to them through the feedback link in the map selection menu.
Here's the launch post on their team's blog: Hawaii is here!
Thanks for all your submissions - the response was overwhelming! I scanned through a couple thousand and accepted many winners, but unfortunately couldn't cover them all. It's obviously been very popular however, so it will continue through the community screenshots section. I will consider screenshots following the same rules uploaded to Steam with the Screenshot key [default Insert] sorting through the highest upvoted posts and picking winners each week.
- Added Hawaii Map.
- Added Mysterious Papertrail quest for Commander Laurence.
- Added all maple structures to structure example package.
- Improved screenshot key to upload to Steam, tag location and tag players.
- Fixed placing storage on burning vehicles.
- Fixed loading .asset files from map folders.
- Fixed loading .content from maps and workshop.
- Fixed double closing open menus.
- Fixed baking navmeshes on maps using new terrain.