Edit for Econ Ticket Failure:
Valve have confirmed they're working on fixing it for the next Steam update, however there isn't a solid release date for that yet. In the meantime a temporary workaround is to dequip your skins and cosmetics.
- Added water volumes to devkit. [Demos in Devtest4]
- Added selection tool options menu.
- Added tooltips to devkit.
- Added kill volumes to devkit.
- Added basis for gamemode mods.
- Improved PEI materials/boulders to more closely match reality.
- Improved devkit to save editor position/rotation.
- Improved devkit to allow dragging/dropping type references.
- Tweaked devkit loading window to show editable levels list.
- Fixed spamming swap thirdperson shoulder next to wall to see through it for a frame.
- Fixed creating empty assets without hash.
- Fixed stuck reloading assets when pressing insert.
- Fixed gaps in castle_1 turrets.
- Fixed calling card iron sights name.
- Fixed to include new trees in examples folder.
- Fixed canned ham 2nd LOD color.
It's now possible to have multiple elevations and connected bodies of water in a level using the new water volumes, for example lakes, dams and swimming pools. Previously water was completely flat allowing a simple check whether you were above/below it, so in the transition process a few features might behave strangely but should be easy fixes. You can disable the old flat water completely in your map's config file. Note that multiple water volumes with reflections enabled will kill your performance.
Curated Workshop Changes:
Going forward skin designs (e.g. Hypertech) that have been included in the stockpile won't be considered for inclusion in workshop crates, and vice versa. Preferably workshop crate skins will be more creative and varied similar to those in previous mystery boxes.